Advantages of using forming a company in Delaware
- Quick and easy registration procedure
- Low registration costs
- No paid-in capital requirement
- Authorised capital can be of any value
- Names of directors and shareholders are not required on the Certificate of Incorporation
- Corporate directors are allowed
- Information on directors and shareholders is not made public
- Fixed annual government levy
- Companies which conduct their business outside the US, and also in compliance with certain terms, can achieve zero-taxation status
- Companies that meet certain requirements can be released from tax reporting
- Company migration is allowed
- Non-resident companies can easily be converted to resident status so business activities can be performed inside the US
Price structure for forming a limited liability company in Delaware
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●|
Companies in Delaware that meets certain prerequisites can open a bank account in Europe or the US – with or without a bank visit.
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Formation
- Organizational Resolutions(if you decide against naming directors and shareholders in the Certificate of Formation)
- Operating Agreement
- Register of Members
- Register of Managers
- Membership Interest Certificate
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Delaware?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Company income that is received outside the US is not taxed inside the US.
There is an annual fixed government levy of 300 USD.
A limited liability company in Delaware doesn’t have to file financial accounts if business activity is not carried out in the US and it is not receiving US-sourced income.
The US State of Delaware is a popular jurisdiction for business structuring. Due to its laws, around 60% of the largest US companies are registered in Delaware.