The advantages of Belize company formation
- There is no requirement for capital to be prepaid or paid up.
- Zero taxation for companies with business activity outside of Belize.
- Corporate directors are allowed.
- Information on directors and shareholders is not public.
- Free migration of companies from different Jurisdictions
Fee Schedule for company formation in Belize
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●||●|
|Courier for POA|
What documents would you receive upon incorporation in Belize?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Resolution of Subscriber
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Letter of Acceptance
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share certificate
In case you will require nominee services:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust deed
- Nominee Directors Declaration.
What do you need to form a Belize company?
Give us a call, or drop us an email and we would be glad to elaborate all the requirements for you.
Taxation and Statutory Requirements in Belize at a glance
International Business Company’s profit received outside Belize is not taxed.
International Business Company doesn’t have to file financial accounts. There is no requirement to keep financial records but it is advisable to keep a set of management accounts for oneself.
Additional information about Belize company formation
Belize is one of the most popular destinations to form offshore companies. It offers:
- Easy and quick procedure for company formation
- Low incorporation costs
- Free economic zones for business activity.
English is official language in Belize. Judicial system is based on the English law.