Company Express offers Panama company registration and maintenance services. A Panamanian corporation is the most convenient structure for international business.
Advantages of Panama company registration
- Quick registration procedure
- No requirement for pre-paid capital
- No residency requirement for company directors
- Corporate persons are allowed to become company directors
- Company doesn’t pay taxes in Panama if the income is received exclusively from sources outside of the country
- No requirement for shareholders’ and directors’ meetings
- Official currency is US dollars
Price structure for corporation formation in Panama
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation, translated and apostilled
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Directors
- Share Certificates
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration (A Panama company must have at least three directors)
What do you need to form a company in Panama?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Corporations are not liable for corporate tax on revenue gained outside of Panama’s jurisdiction.
Corporations must pay an annual government levy of USD 300.
Corporations must also declare the place where their financial documents are stored. There is no requirement to file financial accounts.
Panama’s legislation allows for registration of private funds. The structure of a private fund differs from that of a corporation. A private fund cannot take part in business activity. It can only act as a property owner: real estate, shares and other companies. A private fund’s property is legally separated from its owners. The fund doesn’t pay taxes from its revenue received outside of Panama.