Last updated on 2018-09-28
At Company Express (UK) we are committed to maintaining high privacy standards for the visitors of our websites and our clients.
Company Express (UK) and its representative offices are a “data controller” of your personal information for the purpose of the GDPR.
Company Express (UK) will process your personal information for the following purposes:
• In order to perform a contract you’ve entered with Company Express
• In order to comply with legal obligations
• In order to improve our internal marketing outreach
Personal information is any information relating to an identifiable natural person. It includes but is not limited to:
• Full name
• Contact information
• Passport number
• Details of bank account
Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with
• Other Company Express representative offices
• Industry professionals, such as accountants, corporate agents
• Industry institutions, such as banks
• Government institutions, such as corresponding country’s corporate registry
All of those instances will be prompted either by necessity of fulfilling our business agreement or in order to be compliant with governing laws.
We will never sell this information to third parties.
We will never willingly pass this information on to third parties unless required to do so by local laws or in cases where we would be required to do so to provide the requested services.
In case your data will be transferred digitally, it will be done so using encryption.
Your data will be kept for as long as it is required by applicable laws.
You have a right to:
• To know how we use your personal data
• To have access to your personal data
• To modify your data in case of inaccuracies or incompleteness
• Delete your data in certain instances
• To object how your data is processed.
All of your modification to our processes of how we deal with personal data may affect our business relationship, even terminate it. In case applicable laws do require us to keep certain information, we will always follow the aforementioned laws.
The request regarding change of our procedures processing personal data should be done in writing.
Website and Cookies
We also use third party services to collect statistical information in order to analyse website’s traffic. This information includes, but is not limited to:
• IP address
• Visitor’s activity on the website (length of visit, pages visited, etc.)
• Browser type.
None of this information allows us to identify the user and is being used strictly to better understand our traffic and improve user’s experience.
• used for authentication whether you are logged in to our site. This cookie allows us to determine which account you are logged in to and if you have authorisation to access certain pages.
• used for collecting anonymous statistical information as explained above.
• used for advertising. When a user visits our website we may generate an advertising cookie that will be used to display advertisements about our services when the user is browsing online.