Seychelles is one of the most popular offshore company formation destinations
Limited Liability Company based in Seychelles is one of the most commonly used offshore business instruments.
Advantages of Seychelles company formation
- Quick Seychelles company registration procedure
- Companies registered under International Business Companies Act that do not perform any business activity inside the country are not liable for any taxation in Seychelles.
- There are no minimum requirement for the share capital
- No residency requirement for director and secretary
- Corporate directors are allowed
- Information on directors and shareholders is not made public
- From 2015 Seychelles Companies are whitelisted by OECD
Fee schedule for company formation in Seychelles
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
|Courier for POA||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation in Seychelles?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Register of Directors and Members
- Resolution of subscriber in writing
- Share Certificate
- Resolution of first shares allotment
- Resolutions of directors in writing
If nominee services are ordered you will also receive an:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust deed
- Nominee Directors Declaration
What are the requirements Seychelles company formation?
Give us a call, or drop us an email and we would be glad to elaborate all the requirements for you.
Taxation and Statutory Requirements for Seychelles company at a glance
International Business Companies are tax free in Seychelles under the condition that their business activity is performed outside of the Republic.
There is no requirement to file financial accounts. There is however a requirement to keep financial records for your own management purposes.
Additional information if you’re considering Seychelles company formation
The government of Seychelles pays special attention to the security of personal information regarding company owners. For instance, the access to the statutory documents can be granted only by court.
Seychelles laws allow for obtaining bank, insurance and broker licenses.
Republic of Seychelles has signed 25 double taxation avoidance agreements. Among the partners can be found well established International business centres such as Netherlands, Singapore, Mauritius, Cyprus.