Low corporate taxation and light company registration requirements make Bulgaria an attractive destination for tax planning.
Advantages of using Bulgaria as your jurisdiction of choice:
- Corporate taxation is only 10%
- Opportunity to open a local bank account
- Dividend tax of 5% at source. Dividends are not taxed if they are payed to a legal person – a resident of the EU or EEA
- Minimum share capital is 1 euro
- Relatively easy procedure for obtaining VAT number
- No restrictions for company ownership by non-residents
- Bulgaria has more than 65 signed DTAs
- Holding company’s income from selling shares of subsidiaries is taxed at 10%
Price structure for company formation in Bulgaria
|Apostilled company documents||●|
|Nominee shareholder and director services are available. Price provided upon request|
|Assistance can be provided for opening a bank account. Price provided upon request|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Founding Act
- Management Contract
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Bulgaria?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
The standard corporate taxation for Bulgarian companies is 10%.The tax is levied on total company profits.
All companies, registered in Bulgaria, are required to:
- File an Annual Return to the National Revenue Agency
- File a report to the National Statistical Institute
- File financial accounts to the country’s Company Register
You might also be interested in the following jurisdictions:
Ireland Companies No requirement for annual shareholders’ meetings
Company secretary role can be fulfilled by another company
Audit is required for companies that have a turnover over 7.5 million euroFROM €950