Nevis is a part of the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis, with its own corporate legislation. Nevis is a volcanic island at the northern end of the Lesser Antilles archipelago, with Charlestown as the capital. English is the official language.
Advantages of using Nevis as your jurisdiction of choice:
- Corporate legislation is a hybrid of British common law and the State of Delaware company law;
- Increased legislative focus on offshore asset protection;
- Company re-domiciliation is allowed;
- Corporate directors are allowed;
- No residency requirements for company directors and shareholders;
- Company’s annual general meeting could be held anywhere;
- Bearer shares are allowed;
- No public access to the company register;
- Confidentiality and bank secrecy are protected by law;
- Economic citizenship program;
- No currency control.
Price structure for company formation in Nevis
|Apostilled company documents||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
A Nevis Business Corporation (NBCO) is the best suited and most popular type of entity for offshore operations.
An NBCO’s registered office and registered agent are in Nevis.
An NBCO cannot conduct business in Nevis; however, it is allowed to hold accounts with local banks, convene general meetings, and store information there. Real estate ownership is permitted under certain conditions. An NBCO is allowed to hold shares of other Nevis companies.
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum of Association;
- Articles of Association;
- Appointment of First Director;
- Minutes of the First Meeting;
- Share Certificates;
- Director Register;
- Shareholder Register.
What do you need to form a company in Nevis?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
On condition that an NBCO is not doing business in Nevis, it is free from corporate tax, withholding tax, capital gains tax, income tax and stamp duty.
The annual renewal fee is $250.
Nevis participates in double tax treaties and tax information exchange agreements.
Accounting, audit and filing requirements
There is no requirement to file accounts or an annual return.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. Consultations are free.