The Republic of the Marshall Islands offers innovative tax planning and property structuring approaches. The country’s Corporate Registry is dedicated to easy and fast Marshall Islands company formations.
The advantages of using the Marshall Islands as your jurisdiction of choice:
- Fast registration procedure of Marshall Islands company
- Foreign-sourced income is tax-free
- All legal entities in the Republic of Marshall Islands – corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies – can be used for international business purposes
- No requirement for filing directors’ information
- Share capital can be expressed in any currency
- Quick procedure for company closure
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation in Marshall Islands?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Consent of Incorporator
- Resolution of the Director
- Share Certificates
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to proceed with a registration of Marshall Islands company?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
A company’s income received outside of the jurisdiction is not taxed.
There is no requirement for financial accounts to be provided.
Additional information about Marshall Islands Companies
The corporate legislation of the Marshall Islands is based on Delaware state laws. The official currency is US dollars. English is one of the official languages.
Licences are required for financial and insurance activities.
The name of the Marshall Islands company, date of registration and corporate documents are public.
There is no requirement for directors, shareholders and officers to be named in documents filed to the Registry. The Republic of Marshall Islands is not a member of the OECD. The country is not a part of any DTA.
You might also be interested in the following jurisdictions:
Scotland Members are taxed based on their residency
No requirement for financial accountsFROM €1206
Company Express is ready to help solve your problems. Consultations are free.
|+44 75 0731 8255 – WhatsApp, Viber