Company Express offers Montenegro company registration and maintenance. Montenegro is a state in south-eastern Europe, on the Adriatic Sea. The capital and largest city is Podgorica.
Advantages of Montenegro company registration
1. EU candidate country
2. Euro is the official currency
3. Low-tax country
4. Promotion of economic citizenship programs
5. Corporate directors allowed
6. Any residency for company directors
7. Conducive business environment
8. Foreign capital inducement programs
A limited liability company (DOO) is the most reliable form of company for offshore purposes. If a foreigner is appointed to the position of company director, he or she has to obtain a work and resident permit.
What documents will you receive upon company registration?
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Tax Registration Certificate (PIB number)
• Memorandum and Articles of Association’
• Company Seal
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Corporate tax rate is 9%.
Withholding tax rate on dividends is 15%.
VAT rate is 17% (for annual turnover more than €18,000).
VAT reduced rate of 7% is applied to basic foodstuff, medical supplies and textbooks.
Income tax rate is 9%.
Annual wealth tax rate on real estate ownership varies from 0.1% to 1%.
Accounting, audit and filing requirements
A company must keep accounting records and file reports annually.
Tax return filing deadline is March 31.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.