International business advantages in the Marshall Islands
The Republic of the Marshall Islands is a new name in the world of offshore jurisdictions, offering innovative tax planning and property structuring approaches. The country’s Corporate Registry is dedicated to easy and fast incorporation procedures.
The advantages of using the Marshall Islands as your jurisdiction of choice:
- Fast registration procedure
- Foreign-sourced income is tax-free
- All legal entities in the Republic – corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies – can be used for international business purposes
- No requirement for filing directors’ information
- Share capital can be expressed in any currency
- Quick procedure for company closure
Price structure for corporation formation in the Marshall Islands
|Регистрация компании, включая государственные пошлины||●|
|Юридический адрес на 1 год||●|
|Учреждение компании по доверенности||●|
|Банковская комиссия за открытие счета||100-200€|
|Бухгалтерское обслуживание||От 100€ в месяц|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Consent of Incorporator
- Resolution of the Director
- Share Certificates
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to proceed with incorporation?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
A company’s income received outside of the jurisdiction is not taxed.
There is no requirement for financial accounts to be provided.
The corporate legislation of the Marshall Islands is based on Delaware state laws. The official currency is US dollars. English is one of the official languages.
Licences are required for financial and insurance activities.
The name of the company, date of registration and corporate documents are public.
There is no requirement for directors, shareholders and officers to be named in documents filed to the Registry. The Republic of Marshall Islands is not a member of the OECD. The country is not a part of any DTA.