Tax planning opportunities in Bulgaria
Company Express offers Bulgaria incorporation services.
Low corporate taxation and light company registration requirements make Bulgaria an attractive destination for tax planning.
Advantages of Bulgaria incorporation
- Corporate taxation is only 10%
- Opportunity to open a local bank account
- Dividend tax of 5% at source.
- Minimum share capital is 1 euro
- Relatively easy procedure for obtaining VAT number
- No restrictions for company ownership by non-residents
- Bulgaria has more than 65 signed DTAs
- Holding company’s income from selling shares of subsidiaries is taxed at 10%
Price structure for company formation in Bulgaria
|Apostilled company documents||●|
|Nominee shareholder and director services are available. Price provided upon request|
|Assistance can be provided for opening a bank account. Price provided upon request|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Founding Act
- Management Contract
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Bulgaria?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
The standard corporate taxation for Bulgarian companies is 10%.The tax is levied on total company profits.
All companies, registered in Bulgaria, are required to:
- File an Annual Return to the National Revenue Agency
- File a report to the National Statistical Institute
- File financial accounts to the country’s Company Register