Don’t miss this great offer from Company Express Group: Form a Scottish Limited Partnership and the Nominee General Partner service will be free of charge during the first year.
The Scottish Partnership is a unique business tool. Its advantages are:
- Members are taxed based on their residency
- Tax transparency
- Information about the beneficiaries is not freely accessible
- Relatively easy process of opening a bank account in Europe
- Separate legal personality
- No requirement for financial accounts
Price structure for registration of a Scottish Partnership
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
|Nominee general partner||●||●||●|
|Nominee limited partner||●||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Mutual Agreement
- General Operating Provisions
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Officers
- Participation Certificates
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Interest Ownership Certificates
What do you need to form a Scottish Partnership?
Personal details must be provided for each person declared. Contact us for further information.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
There is no requirement for financial accounts unless the general partner is a limited liability company in the UK.
The partnership doesn’t pay taxes. Instead, taxes are paid by the partners. If the Scottish Partnership does not participate in any commercial activity in the UK and its partners are residents of other countries, the rate of taxation applied is zero.
Scottish Partnerships are used as an alternative to traditional offshore entities. Scotland is part of the United Kingdom and is not viewed as a tax haven.
A Scottish Partnership is registered with Companies House, located in Edinburgh. Information about a partnership and its partners is public.
Separate licences are required for banking, insurance and trust activities.