Advantages of UK company formation
- Country has a good standing within the international business community
- Opportunities for effective business structuring
- Minimum share capital – 1 GBP
- No residency requirement for directors and partners
- Great choice for those looking to register holding companies – in certain instances corporate taxation is not paid on dividends received from subsidiaries, and no requirement to pay capital gains tax if twelve months have passed since sale of subsidiary
- UK has access to 138 DTAs
Price structure for formation of a limited company in UK
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
|Courier for POA||●|
What documents will you receive upon UK company formation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Directors’ Resolution
What do you need to form a limited company in the UK?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
UK companies pay 19% corporate tax.
UK companies are required to prepare and file an Annual Return. The document must include information regarding the name, address, directors, shareholders and registration number, and also the annual accounts.
You might also be interested in the following jurisdictions:
Gibraltar If corporate profits are outside Gibraltar, the tax rate is set at 0%
Shareholders and company directors can be residents of other countries
Gibraltar is ranked highly by organisations such as OECD and FATFFROM €1885