Advantages of using Singapore as your jurisdiction of choice:
- Jurisdiction’s prestige – Singapore is excluded from OECD and FATF blacklists
- Company pays corporate tax only on Singapore-sourced profit
- Minimum capital required is 1 Singapore dollar
- No capital gains tax
- No tax on dividends
- No requirement for company shareholders to be local
- Small companies are not required to be audited
Price structure for company formation in Singapore
|Company secretary services||●||●||●||●|
|Nominee resident director|
(Additionally a security deposit is collected)
|Nominee non-resident director||●||●||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Business Profile
- Directors’ Consent
- Share Certificates
- Common Seal
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Singapore?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Corporate income in Singapore is taxed at 17% in only two instances:
- When income is Singapore-sourced.
- When income is received in Singapore from foreign sources.
Companies registered in Singapore are required to file annual returns and financial accounts.
All companies registered in Singapore must be audited. The exception to this rule is for a small company, meeting at least two out of three of the following:
- The company’s turnover must not exceed 10 million USD.
- The ompany’s assets must not exceed 10 million USD.
- The number of staff must not exceed 50.
If the company qualifies for this exception, a separate application must be filed with the authorities.