Companies in United Arab Emirates – new opportunities for tax planning
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is thoroughly developing its financial services industry in an effort to decrease its reliance on the oil and gas industries.
Company Express offers company registration and maintenance services in two emirates: in Ajman Free Zone and in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK).
Advantages of using Ajman and RAK as your jurisdiction of choice:
- Easy and quick incorporation procedure
- Opportunity to open a bank account in UAE
- No requirement for pre-paid capital
- No residency requirement for shareholders and directors
- Government registers are not open to the general public
- No audit requirement
- Company is tax-free inside the Emirates
Price structure for UAE incorporation *
|Ajman Free Zone||RAK|
|Annual company maintenance||€2500||€2700|
The main difference between the two emirates is the banks that are willing to work with companies in each area.
What documents will you receive upon UAE incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Letter of Acceptance
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in UAE?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Companies are completely tax-free in the Emirates.
There is no requirement for financial accounts.
Both emirates allow for creation of companies in their respective free zones. Owners and personnel are eligible for entry visas and renting local property.