Samoa: a remarkable offshore jurisdiction in Polynesia
Company Express offers Samoa incorporation services. Samoa is an independent state in the central Pacific about halfway between Hawaii and New Zealand. The judicial system incorporates English common law and local customs.
Advantages of Samoa incorporation
- British common law;
- The jurisdiction is not blacklisted by OECD and FATF;
- High confidentiality standards;
- Nominee service for directors and shareholders is allowed;
- No public access to the company register;
- A Samoan International Company is free from taxation;
- Real estate ownership is possible;
- Moderate administrative costs and annual fees.
Price structure for company formation in Samoa
|Authentication by apostille||✓|
The Samoan International Company (IC) is best suited for international business. The company must have at least one director and shareholder, corporate or individual, and a secretary.
What do you need to form a company in Samoa?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Taxation and fees
A Samoan IC does not pay any taxes in Samoa, but an annual renewal fee of $300 is required. This fee may be paid in advance:
- Five years’ prepayment is $1000;
- Ten years’ prepayment is $1500;
- Twenty years’ prepayment is $2000.
Accounting, audit and filing requirements
A Samoan IC must keep accounting records.
There are no filing requirements in Samoa for this type of company.