Ireland has one of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe
Ireland offers one of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe – 12.5%. This isn’t a special offer designed to attract foreign investment, but a corporate rate applied to all active Irish businesses.
Advantages of using Ireland as your jurisdiction of choice:
- No requirement for annual shareholders’ meetings
- Company secretary role can be fulfilled by another company
- If subsidiaries sell their shares, the holding company is free from capital gains tax
- No regulation in the instances of transfer pricing, thin capitalisation and controlled foreign corporations
- Audit is required for companies that have a turnover over 7.5 million euro
Price structure for company formation in Ireland
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
|Courier for POA||●|
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Directors’ Resolution
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Ireland?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Corporate taxation for companies registered in Ireland is 12.5%.
Irish companies are required to file financial accounts.
Companies registered in Ireland must have at least one director – a citizen of an EU member country. A company can still be registered if this condition is not met, but the company must take out a certificate of insurance for two years. It will cost 1 642.50 euro plus a premium of 25 thousand euro. This insurance will cover instances of the company not fulfilling its obligations to the state, such as not providing financial accounts.