Companies in Hong Kong – an effective business instrument in one of the world’s leading financial centres
Featured offer: Hong Kong Incorporation with Hong Kong Bank Accounts
Advantages of Hong Kong incorporation
- Hong Kong’s high standing in the business world
- No residency requirement for company directors
- No residency requirement for company shareholders
- No pre-paid capital requirement
- No foreign exchange controls
- No taxes on profits received from foreign sources
- Hong Kong-sourced profit is taxed at 16.5%
Price structure for company formation in Hong Kong
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
|Courier for POA||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Initial resolution by subscribers to appoint first directors
- Minutes of First Meeting of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Common Seal
- Business Registration Certificate
- Company documents pack
If using nominee Services you will also receive the following:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Hong Kong?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
The taxation system in Hong Kong is territorial. Companies registered in Hong Kong pay taxes only on local income. The tax rate in that case is 16.5%.
Companies registered in Hong Kong need to provide an annual return including information on shareholders, directors, registered office, etc.
Companies also need also to file annual financial accounts to the Inland Revenue Department. Annual financial accounts need to include a balance sheet, audit report, profit loss statement and tax calculation.