A company in Gibraltar is a prestigious business vehicle
Company Express offers Gibraltar incorporation services. Gibraltar is a member of the European Union and is a financial centre that offers company registration for effective business planning.
Advantages of Gibraltar incorporation
- If corporate profits are from sources outside Gibraltar, the tax rate is set at 0%
- Companies registered in Gibraltar do not pay taxes on capital gains and dividends
- Shareholders and company directors can be residents of other countries
- Banks look favourably on companies registered in Gibraltar, as the country is ranked highly by organisations such as OECD and FATF
Price structure for company formation in Gibraltar
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Directors
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Gibraltar?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Companies registered in Gibraltar but conducting business activity outside of the country are free from corporate taxation. Dividends and capital gains are also tax-free.
Gibraltar-sourced profits are taxed at the lowest rate in the European Union – 10%.
There is no VAT.
Companies in Gibraltar are required to file financial accounts annually. Company accounts need to be audited if the company’s turnover exceeds 1 million pounds.
Special tax rate of 1% makes Gibraltar an attractive destination for online gambling companies.