Companies in the Czech Republic – incorporation at the heart of Europe
The most popular type of company to be registered in the Czech Republic is the limited liability company (S.R.O.).
Advantages of using the Czech Republic as the jurisdiction of your choice:
- Country is whitelisted by OECD and FATF
- Company can have up to 50 founders – the founder can be a legal person
- No restrictions on a shareholder’s residency
- No restrictions on a director’s residency
- Minimum number of directors is one
- Minimum share capital required is 1 Czech koruna
- Responsibility of founders is limited to their contributions
- Company can have several directors
- Simple procedures for obtaining tax identification numbers
- Changes in tax legislation are announced a year before coming into effect
- Dividends paid by Czech companies to parent companies in the EU/EEA are tax-free if the parent company maintains a holding of at least 10% in the subsidiary for 12 uninterrupted months
Price structure for formation of a limited liability company (S.R.O.) in the Czech Republic
|Articles of Association||✓|
|Opening business account in bank to put share capital at||✓|
|Company registered address||✓|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate
- Company Stamp
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in the Czech Republic?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Corporate taxation in the Czech Republic is 19%. The tax is levied on a company’s worldwide income.
Financial accounts are mandatory.