The benefits of Granada citizenship
- World income, as well as wealth and inheritance, are tax exempt in the jurisdiction of Grenada.
- Dual citizenship may be used as an integral part of tax planning and asset protection schemes.
- The Grenadians have a privilege of visa-free entry to more than 144 countries including Schengen States, UK, China and Singapore.
- There have been good chances to obtain an E2 visa for the United States and a long stay visa for Canada.
- Granting citizenship procedure is being done under strict confidentiality.
- Grenada provides the most convenient terms for extended families.
- Investors and his/her family members are absolutely free in their choice of domicile.
- No need for a personal visit to Grenada until the verification process is over.
The framework for Grenada economic citizenship
Donation to the National Transformation Fund (NTF)
Investor: 150,000 $
Investor + spouse: 200,000 $
Investor + spouse + 2 children: 200,000 $
Additional dependents: 25,000 $ – for each additional dependent after the first three
Investment in real estate in accordance with the government approved business plan
Minimum investment: 350,000 $
The required period of real estate ownership: 4 years
Legal services – 25,000 $
Investor: 50,000 $
Spouse: 0 $
Dependents: 25,000 $ for each dependent after the first three
- Despite the greater initial costs, investing in real estate seems more advantageous than a simple non-refundable donation, as it forms:
- Real possessions
- Return on investment in the form of dividends and resale
- Living connection to the country
Eligibility criteria for applicants
It is assumed that the investor is not a sanction designated person and no constraints and prohibitive measures are applied to him/her including a travel ban to the USA, Canada, EU and UK.
The investor shall not have a criminal record, nor criminal proceedings shall not be opened against him/her.
The investor’s income sources must be explicable.
The business and personal reputation of the investor must be unchallenged.
Investor credit history must be favourable.
The general state of health is good.
Investor family members: spouse, children under 30 years old, parents of both spouses over 55, childless and unmarried siblings, and the main applicant’s or spouses’ brothers and sisters receive citizenship along with the main applicant. The citizenship of Grenada is inherited.
Step sequence to get Grenada citizenship
1. Establishment of a contract
Submission of the copies of passports for all family members. A free check is made within one working day. The contract can be concluded in the offices of our company or online. The client receives a verification report (an extract from the World-Check database of Thomson Reuters).
2. Document processing
Our specialists request and receive certificates of good conduct and fill out government-approved questionnaires. The client provides the originals of passports and other documents and signs the questionnaires. Translation, notarization and apostille are made. A package of documents is filed to the Grenada State Citizenship Agency.
3. Application processing
The government agency reviews the application and carries out the necessary checks for 3 to 5 months. No visit to Grenada is required. There may be a delay in reviewing up to 12 months and a request for additional documents.
After receiving an approving decision, the investor is to make the necessary payments within a month including fees.
4. Getting Grenada Passports
After payment is done, our legal department receives certificates of citizenship and passports. The client receives the specified documents in one of the offices or by mail, depending on the choice of delivery method.
The validity of the passport is 5 years. At 6 months before the passport expiry, a client must send an application for renewal.
Services are being provided for:
- obtaining a driver’s license (personal presence is required), utility bills payment, connecting a local phone number and receiving other documents.
- replacement and restoration of passports in case of loss, inability to use and expiration. All services are made in the absence of the client.
- сompany formation services and opening a local bank account (personal presence is required).