Dominica is the one of the Windward Islands in the Lesser Antilles archipelago in the Caribbean Sea. Dominica is a sovereign state, and a member of the Commonwealth. Roseau is the capital and the largest city. English is the official language.
Advantages of using Dominica as your jurisdiction of choice:
- Prompt registration
- Tax-free regime
- Low registration and operational costs
- Minimum size of charter capital is 100 USD
- Payable fee is not directly related to the value of the charter capital
- Capital does not need to be fully paid in
- No filing and audit requirements
- Confidentiality is protected by law
- Nominal service is allowed
- Bearer shares are permitted
- No currency control
- Dominican economic citizenship program
A Dominica International Business Company (IBC) is the most popular offshore entity on the island. A Dominica IBC may undertake any activity that is not prohibited by current legislation except banking, trust management, insurance and reinsurance. The company may not do business inside the country.
Company directors may be corporate. Director and shareholder registers are not mandatory. A Dominica IBC must have a registered office and a registered local agent.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
A Dominica IBC is completely tax exempt on condition that it is not doing business inside the country.
Accounting, audit and filing requirements
A Dominica IBC is not required to file returns or an audit report.
The IBC should inform the authorities of the location of the company documentation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.