Advantages of using Cyprus as your jurisdiction of choice:
- One of the leading jurisdictions for tax planning
- Low corporate tax rate of 12.5%
- Cyprus has 45 signed DTAs
- Dividends paid to non-residents are not taxed at source
- No capital gains tax
- No residency requirement for shareholders and directors
- Legal persons can become directors and shareholders
- Only one director and one shareholder required to register a company
- Income from trading in securities is not taxable
- Banking, insurance or trust licences can be obtained remotely
Price structure for company formation in Cyprus
|Fixed government fee||●||●||●||●|
|Tax identification number||●||●||●||●|
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
|Nominee resident director||●||●|
|Nominee resident shareholder||●||●|
|Courier for POA||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Share Certificates
- Initial resolution by subscribers to appoint first directors
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary
- Certificate of Registered Address
- Minutes of First Meeting of Directors
If using nominee services you will also receive:
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Trust Deed
- Nominee Director Declaration
What do you need to form a company in Cyprus?
Give us a call, or drop us an email, and we will be glad to detail all the requirements for you.
Taxation and statutory requirements at a glance
Cyprus is famous for its tax-friendly policies. Corporate taxation in Cyprus for resident companies is 12.5%. For shipping companies there are additional tax benefits.
All companies registered in Cyprus must file a tax return and locally audited financial accounts.